Even though we’re just at the end of October, winter isn’t far away and we can already feel the chilly air in the Spokane Valley area. And while spring cleaning might be more of a catchphrase than…Read More
House Cleaning Services
A La Carte Menu:
- Interior Windows
- Inside of Refrigerator
- Switch Faceplate Replacement
- Change Sheets
- Front Stoop
- Laundry Folded
- Dishwasher Loaded
- Bathroom Cleaning
- Kitchen Cleaning
We Utilize the Following Essential Oils
Lavender gets its name from the Latin word, “lavare,” meaning, “to wash.” For centuries its aroma has invoked this idea of cleanliness. That’s not without reason! Lavender has natural antiseptic properties, making it an ideal disinfectant for the kitchen and bathroom. It has been commonly used in the treatment of minor burns and cuts as well. Lavender is healing both physically and emotionally, known widely for its calming properties.
The many health benefits of orange can be attributed to its microbial and antiseptic properties. It is ideal for kitchen and bathroom cleaning use as a powerful degreaser and house cleaning agent. Orange has long been known for its marked aromatherapy benefits as a mood enhancer and air freshener.
The popular oil blend known as “Four Thieves” owes its name to the four French thieves who used a blend of clove, rosemary, eucalyptus, and other botanicals while robbing the dead and dying victims of the Plague. These botanicals were known for their immune defense benefits, and are therefore credited with sparing the lives of these thieves while they subjected themselves to such sickness. Today, we use this blend to effectively eliminate germs in the bathroom, kitchen, and throughout the house.
The compounds that make up lemongrass essential oil are known to have antifungal, insecticidal, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties. Lemongrass helps to prevent the growth of bacteria and offers an aroma so soothing, it is often used in spas and teas throughout the world.
Here’s What You Get with White Glove – Every. Single. Time.
- Sweep & steam mop all hard floor surfaces
- Vacuum all carpeted areas
- Wipe down all doors, frames, & baseboards
- Clean switch plate covers
- High dusting – removing all cobwebs
- Dust furniture, window sills, window ledges and vents
- Dust all light fixtures and fan blades
- Dust picture frames and decor
- Remove all trash and reline waste baskets
- Clean and shine mirrors
- Clean any glass entry doors
- Fluff and straighten cushions and pillows
- Vacuum upholstered furniture
- Make beds
- Clean, sanitize, and polish sinks and countertops
- Clean outside of stove, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher
- Clean inside of microwave
- Clean and dust face of kitchen cabinets
- Clean & sanitize showers, tubs, and toilets
- Clean shower doors
- Change towels (if fresh towels are made available by customer)